3/4 Day Charter (7 Hours)
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Southport, QLD
- Product code: P91JFM
- This trip is suitable for most people, however if this is your first time or your kids are aged 6-11 years, we would recommend that you book a half day (5hr) trip before joining a longer one. Maximum 10 people. Minimum age is 12 years (Kids 6+ can come on our Half Day 5 hour trip).
- Starting at dawn, as the sun rises, we go fishing and then have you home by lunchtime (6am - 1pm). It's the perfect option for those more experienced fisho's who are after a bit more fishing time, without the entire day dedicated to fishing.
- Maximum Passengers: we take up to 10 passengers on our 7-hour trips.
If you are booking a private charter, give us a call to discuss how the trip can be customised for you.
- Departure Times: 6am.
- Inclusions: Bait, tackle, rods, reels, soft drinks, water, tea, coffee and biscuits are provided, along with a friendly skipper and deckhand onboard who are happy to help out as much as you need.
- Targets: We fish the rocky reef ground off the Gold Coast up to 100m depth. Depending on the season, targets on our 7 hour charters include Mackerel, Dolphin Fish / Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Marlin, Snapper, Kingfish and more! You can keep, release or share legal fish you catch. We bleed gut, ice and bag the fish you catch for your convenience.
What We Provide:
We provide all the fishing equipment you will need, as well as bottled water, soft drinks, tea, coffee and biscuits.
What We Recommend You Bring:
- Food and drinks: You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks in a small esky/cooler. We recommend food that can be unwrapped and eaten comfortably (such as sandwiches, fruit, individual packets of chips) as making food on the boat is difficult. Alcohol (preferably in cans) is welcome in moderation.
- Suitable clothing and footwear – hat, sun safe clothing, rain jacket (depending on the weather)
- Empty eskies/coolers for transporting fish – these should be left in your car.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and we look forward to taking you fishing!
(+61) 0400 77 55 11